Thursday, May 3, 2012

"what does your tattoo say?"

My tattoos are my way to evangelize.  They're on my body and quite frequently they are my way to tell people what I stand for.

I was waiting at the bus stop when a woman was passing by and said o, I like your tattoo, what does it say?  Well, it's a Bible verse...
that's ok, what book?
Jeremiah 29.11
"For I know the plans I have for you says the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a Future!"

and She started to tear up.  and she said can I have a hug? can I hug you??

And i did.  i just wanted to hold her and tell her that whatever it was, it was ok.  but then the moment ended and she let go and walked away.

1 comment:

  1. "...when necessary use words."
    You didn't have to say it. She knew.

    ReplyDelete