It's weird because I look up at my blog opened in a new tab and it says "what's that I hear?" and i have been thinking--why would anyone want to hear what I have to say? I am not a saint, I am not someone who speaks or write eloquently. (even though on occasion, people have told me that I do write well)
But the name of this blog is just me, my life, and my path to holiness. And I know we are all called to be holy, we are all called to be living in this world with more than 7 billion of our brothers and sisters. And this blog is maybe just me finding where I can be holy in this world.
I am currently reading My Life with the Saints, by James Martin, SJ. If any of you watch the Colbert Report Fr. Martin is someone who is familiar to you who makes some appearances sometimes. Anyway. today I have been thinking about who my favorite saints are (I am not sure I have any, yet) and wondering who other people turn to in my life for spiritual companionship.
No comments:
Post a Comment